Monday, October 11, 2010

The 21 Days is Up!


All right there. My 21 days are up! I'm now listening to Christmas music on YouTube. It's SERIOUSLY getting me in the m00d. Woohoo! I also saw the sister of an old friend of mine, today. It's amazing how people grow up so fast.

My Aunt also thought the world was ending today. My poor Titi got scared when the hail fell like a stampede of horses on her car, while she was driving.

The Latest thing (with me) ---> I practiced what I could in Final Cut Pro. Things that could go wrong went wrong today. I just have to tell myself that God is with me. I'm never alone. Even when I walk in some of those horrible classes, I'm not alone. Jesus is with me. The world could come down on me when I'm in a classroom, but it won't be because of what a professor says or does.

No comments:

Post a Comment