Thursday, September 9, 2010

Best School Uniforms


I have been blessed with being able to experience both having and not having to wear a uniform in school. Uniforms are beneficial. In Catholic school (i'm not catholic), I never had to worry
about what I was going to wear the next day. The school I attended had a dress code, not of skirts for girls, but of FULL body dresses. The dresses were NOT PLEASANT DURING THE WINTER. They also weren't the best looking, but they weren't bad either. I've got to say, I think the best school uniforms are worn in Japan! I would never feel comfortable wearing a Russian school uniform. Some of them did remind me of gothic lolita dresses(which could be fun), but than some of them just looked like really bad old maid dresses.


*Museum Exhibit of the uniforms of the Ichikawa Gakuen School in Japan.*


*Sailor style Japanese School Uniform*


*Russian School Uniforms*

No comments:

Post a Comment