Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Success=Fulfilling Gods' Purpose for My Life


It's hypocritical for someone to pretend to be right before the eyes of church members when they're not right before the eyes of God. It's amazing. While so many people are living their lives, God is up there with a hole host, just watching. Nothing is ever hidden. This world really is smaller than we think. Sometimes I feel as if we were just born to die. Than I remember, in that depressed state of mind, "No. It can't be true." God had to put me on this Earth for some reason. If I do nothing, it is only because I failed God.

Than, what if I fail, but help someone else succeed? What if I fail God, but along the way help break that gap? The one that's been keeping people from being bold enough to say, "Hey, I can write or make artworks for Christ. Why shouldn't I?" Sometimes I have to shake myself out of it, because I don't do anything. If anyone is influenced, it is because of God. Not a human being, who commits just as much if not more sin.

It sickens me to think where I could go after I die. It sickens me to think what could happen after the rapture. I want to go to Heaven. Living in Heaven for eternity beats going down under. I want to meet Jesus. We have all this time to get closer to Him. I know there will be a day when He will refuse to listen to prayers. When that day comes, I pray, I will be long gone living with my Maker.

No comments:

Post a Comment